Saturday, July 2

Yummy Sushi


If you’re wandering around Stockholm and longing for a yummy sushi with a reasonable price, Murasaki is your stop. I was introduce to this amazing place in 2009 and since then whenever I have the cravings for sushi that is the place that I stop by. Trust me on that sinners. My favorite sin combo is salmon & avocado sushi. Service is great and the miso soup is fair but Murasaki sometimes can be crowded. So, don’t be afraid of waiting in line. Get your favorite soundtrack kicking in your ears and enjoy the view. One good option is asking for a take-away order and sitting out somewhere in the city, especially now during the summer. Warning: Lost people around or tourists in town do not worry! You are in Sweden, everybody speak English. Have a great sushi and see you soon sinners.

Murasaki

Address:
Götgatan 41
116 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone:
08-615 22 88
Subway:
Medborgarplatsen T-bana
Payment accepted‎: Visa‎, Mastercard

No comments:

Post a Comment