Monday, July 4

Squeeze me

Everyone, sinners or not, agree that orange juice is like liquid sunshine. Everybody also see eye to eye when it comes to the secret of a good orange juice, which is the fruit’s quality and the squeeze. Yep, you’ve read right sinner, SQUEEEEEZE! A good squeeze makes a difference, baby. Trust me. In Stockholm, the best orange juice I’ve ever tasted is the one found at Blåbär Café. It really is sunshine in a glass. The service is great, people are friendly and the juice is not the only goodie that you can find there. But, unquestionably it’s the one that you should go for it. I must say, I often order two glasses of the fresh squeezed orange juice sunshine every time I'm there. As I confessed before, I am sinner and one glass most definitely doesn’t satisfy my sunlight cravings. Keep in mind, when in town and longing for a little sunshine in your life do not miss this opportunity to taste the sun at Blåbär. It’s just around the corner.

Blåbär Café

Address:
Upplandsgatan 54
113 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone:
08-32 54 75
Subway:
Odenplan T-bana
Payment accepted‎: Visa‎, Mastercard

No comments:

Post a Comment